I dislike this work immensely, since it's sort of fussy manual labor, and I'm generally pretty bad at that sort of thing. Tonight was no exception. Someday an art historian who is cataloging my work will look at tonight's mounting job and declare this my early amateurish phase. I did manage to get through all of it without a single significant mistake, though. OK, no major mistakes that I'm aware of. Everything I did was functional, though perhaps a little bit sloppy, but it be just fine.
The whole thing took me about three hours, though I was getting much faster by the end of the evening. Yesterday I was feeling completely overwhelmed by all of the minutiae of preparation, packing, and shipping but right now I'm feeling like I might actually pull it off.