2. It's March 4, and I have a sunburn from frolicking on the beach and driving around with the top down.
3. My grocery store sells several varieties of oyster.
4. I have figured out how to have a toasty warm bed.
5. Cats love snuggling with me in a toasty warm bed. (OK, maybe I'm superfluous.)
6. I remembered Friday night at 11:40 p.m. that a call for art closed at 11:59 p.m., and I got it done.
7. Excellent chocolate and cheese exist in this world.
8. I can give things away when I no longer want them. I get to make random strangers' lives better, while getting rid of clutter.
9. I recently wrote a couple dozen lines of code, and in doing so made something easier for thousands of people.
"Shucking oysters makes me feel like I've triumphed over my food."
"Well, you've evolved at least as far as a starfish."